Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Intentions of 2017


Today, I took the time to write my Intentions for 2017.  I wrote them down to remind myself that no matter what happens, no matter what comes, these goals are the core of my 2017.  I encourage everyone to write down their goals/intentions and do your due diligence to ensure that most, if not all of them are completed.  As mine as completed, I will update this blog with pictures and descriptions of the things I accomplish!


  • Go on a cruise 
  • Get a gun
  • Get a passport
  • Take a road trip. 
        I have completed this goal on two separate occasions.  In August of 2017, I took a              road trip to Atlanta, GA to see the eclipse.  During this time, I went hiking and received          my new puppy Avie. I took another road trip on October 7, 2017 when I drove to Destin,        Fl for  to coordinate a wedding. This was life! 
  • Have a beach weekend. 
        March 3-5, 2017
         --I did it! A weekend of beaches.  Between Clearwater and Anna Maria Island. I spent             a beautiful weekend at the beach(es)! 

Clearwater Beach, Florida
Anna Maria Island, Florida
Clearwater Beach, Florida


  • Go on a girl's trip
  • Save 3000.00 
  • iAmRoyaltee Event
  • Vlog/YouTube Channel
  • Buy a sequin dress
  • Go to counseling
       -- I started counseling on March 6, 2017.  It has turned out to be one of the most liberating                    experiences of my life.  I am on the road to finding out why the cycles of my life repeat                        themselves.  I am also finding out who I really want to be with a raw sense of who I am with no          smoke and clouds. 
  • Get a 2nd job
       -- I would definitely NOT call it a job. It's something that I've always wanted to do. ALWAYS               wanted to do, but it has to be announced at a later date. Soooo... TBC. 
  • Read 25 books
  • Go to 3 countries
  • Try 5 New Restaurants
        -- As of April 11, 2017, I have tried TWO new restaurants.  Spice- An amazing Sushi spot in              downtown Orlando on Lake Eola. It was amazing!!! The second restaturant was Cooper's Hawk,        beautiful restaurant on International Drive in Orlando.  After about 12 glasses of wine (It was              wine tasting night), we hit the bar for the best Calimari and Lobster Bisque.  The company was            great and the food was so good! 
  • Ride a plane/train
  • Tour Washington D.C. 
  • Host a private party
  • Go to Event Planning School
  • Learn Spanish
  • Move into my own apartment (Have somewhere to call home)
      --As of April of 2017, after two years of not having a stable place to call home, I HAVE A                    HOME! This was one of the hardest journeys in life but I thought of it was an adventure.  I am so       grateful to finally be stable and have somewhere to go to that I can't be kicked out of.  My car and       I have had a lot of fond memories, but I am going to be very happy to get into my own bed. 
  • Fix my credit 
  • Love (unconditional, complete, honest, respectful, understanding, safe, kind, passionate, providing, spontaneous, consistent, awake, fun spirited, romantic, accountable, communicating, faithful, open, best friend... love) 
  • Drink more water
  • Clean/Fix my car or trade it
  • Meet a celebrity
  • Go to a concert
  • Go to a bonfire
  • Host/Co Sponsor a back to school/homeless event 
  • Visit 5 states
  • Obtain 500 likes on iAmRoyaltee page
  • Have a Vision Board party
  • Complete my dream of interviews
  • Obtain a nice camera to record/take pictures with
  • Get a black lace dress custom made by Legacy Clothing
  • Attend a fashion show
  • Attend a public speaking class
  • Take a writing class
  • Go to Siesta Key
  • Go Jet Skiing
  • Go Parasailing
  • Go horse back riding
  • Eat breakfast with a homeless person
  • Do a spoken word night
  • Get a penpal from another county
  • Find 10 new reasons to love myself. 
     -- My resilence - I have been through so much.  And I impress myself everytime! 
  • Speak up boldly for myself/be more vocal
  • Obtain 5 watches to start my watch collection
  • Buy stocks and bonds
  • Obtain a credit card and KEEP IT
       --I got my Credit Card!! I have officially obtained my new credit card from Citi Bank.  It's not              much, but I am definitely on my way to credit repair. 
  • Resolve a family issue
  • Take my dad to Universal Studios
  • Have a successful blog
  • FOCUS! 
  • Get my website complete
  • Do a photo shoot for iAmRoyaltee
  • Network with 500 business owners


What are some of your goals and intentions of 2017? Let's encourage each other to complete them all! One by one, knocking them all off of the list! 

No comments:

Post a Comment